Ring network cabinet HXGN-12 (vacuum type, compressed air type)
1. The HXGN-12 vacuum ring network cabinet is a 3-10KV three-phase AC 50HZ system, a complete set of power distribution equipment that receives and distributes electrical energy, and its bus system is a single bus.
2. This switchgear meets the requirements of the national standard GB3906-2006 <<3.6KV~40.5 KV AC metal-enclosed switchgear and control equipment>> and GB 16926-2009 <<High-voltage AC load switch-fuse combination electrical appliance>>, And has a perfect five-proof function.
3. This switchgear mainly adopts FZN25-12/630, FZN25-12D/630, FN12-12/630, FN12-12D/630, FZN25-12DR/T125-31.5, FN12-12DR/T125-31.5 series vacuum and compressed air Type load switch, installation methods include side-mounted, front-mounted, and upside-down.
Second, the use environment
1. Ambient temperature: upper limit +40°C, lower limit temperature -10°C,
2. The altitude does not exceed 1000m.
3. The daily average humidity does not exceed 95%, and the monthly average humidity does not exceed 90%.
4. The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees.
5. There are no corrosive gases, explosive dangerous materials, water vapor, etc. around.
Three, product structure
The switchgear is a closed metal box structure. The frame of the cabinet is welded by metal, or it can be assembled with C-shaped materials. The cabinet is divided into: circuit breaker room, busbar room, and relay room. Each room is an independent compartment. In order to prevent misoperation, it has the function of preventing the grounding knife from closing the circuit breaker and preventing accidental entry of the live compartment.
Four, technical parameters
5. Product model and meaning
Solution application examples
Eight, ordering instructions
a. A plan diagram of the equipment and a cabinet arrangement diagram.
b. The schematic diagram and terminal diagram of the secondary circuit. If there is no terminal diagram, produce according to the manufacturer's regulations.
c. The model, specification and quantity of the components in the cabinet.
d. Specification, material and quantity of the main bus.
e. If the switchgear has a special use environment, it must be mentioned when ordering.
f. The types and quantities of required accessories and spare parts should be proposed.
Who are we
A comprehensive private enterprise that integrates scientific research, development, manufacturing, and installation, and is engaged in the electrical field.