1. HXGN□-12 vacuum ring main unit is a complete set of power distribution unit that receives and distributes electric energy in the 3-10KV three-phase AC 50HZ system, and its busbar system is single busbar.
2. The unit conforms to the requirements of national standards- GB3906-2006 Alternating-current Metal-enclosed Switchgear and Controlgear for Rated Voltages above 3.6 kV and up to and including 40.5 kV and GB 16926-2009 High-voltage Alternating Current Switch-fuse Combinations, and has the complete five-prevention functions.
3. The unit is mainly provided with FZN25-12/630, FZN25-12D/630, FN12-12/630, FN12-12D/630, FZN25-12DR/T125-31.5 and FN12-12DR/T125-31.5 series vacuum and pressure-operated load switches in the side-installed, front- installed and reverse-installed mode.
1. Ambient temperature: maximum +40°C, minimum -10°C;
2. Altitude no more than 1000m;
3. Mean daily humidity no more than 95%, and mean monthly humidity no more than 90%;
4. Seismic intensity no more than 8 degree.
There is no corrosive gas, explosive and dangerous goods, steam and others in surrounding environment.
The unit is a metal box type enclosed structure. The cubicle frame is welded by metal, or can be assembled by C-shaped profiles. The cubicle is divided into a circuit breaker chamber, a busbar chamber and a rely chamber, and each of them is independently spaced; to prevent false operation, each has the functions of preventing simultaneous closing of the circuit breaker and the earthing switch and preventing invasion into the charged spacing.
Product Model and Meaning
Structure Chart of Installation
1. Primary program graphs of equipment and arrangement graph of cubicles;
2. Schematic diagram and terminal diagram of secondary loop, if there is no terminal diagram, it will be produced as regulations of manufacturers.
3. Model, specification and quantity of components in the cubicles;
4. Specification, material and quantity of main busbar;
5. If there are special service conditions, please describe them explicitly in ordering;
6. Provide types and quantity for required accessories and spare parts.