GGD AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet
GGD type AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet is suitable for power users such as power plants, substations, factories and mining enterprises, such as AC 50HZ, rated working voltage 380V, rated working current to 3150A power distribution system, as power conversion of power, lighting and power distribution equipment , Distribution and control.
Structural features and functions
The cabinet body is in the form of a general-purpose cabinet, and the frame is partially welded and assembled with 8MF cold-formed steel. The frame parts and special supporting parts are supplied by the designated steel manufacturer to ensure the accuracy and quality of the cabinet;
There are different numbers of heat dissipation slots on the upper and lower ends of the cabinet. When the electrical components in the cabinet heat up, the heat rises and is discharged through the upper slot, while the cold air is constantly replenished into the cabinet from the lower slot to make the sealed cabinet free A natural ventilation channel is formed below and above to achieve the purpose of heat dissipation;
The cabinet door is connected to the frame with a hinge type movable hinge, which is convenient for installation and disassembly. A mountain-shaped rubber-plastic strip is embedded in the folding edge of the door. When the door is opened, the embedded strip between the door and the frame has a certain compression stroke, which can prevent the door from directly colliding with the cabinet body and improve the protection level of the door.
The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main bus on the site. The four corners of the top of the cabinet are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping.
Shape and installation dimensions
Conditions of Use
1. The ambient air temperature is not higher than +40°C. Not lower than -5°C. The average temperature within 24 hours is not higher than +35℃
2. For indoor installation and use, the altitude of the place of use shall not exceed 2000M
3. The relative humidity of the surrounding air does not exceed 50% when the maximum temperature is +40℃, and a higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperatures. (For example, 90% at +20°C) should be considered due to temperature changes that may occasionally produce condensation;
4. The inclination of the equipment from the vertical plane during installation does not exceed 5 degrees;
5. The equipment should be installed in a place where there is no severe vibration and impact, and in a place where the electrical components are not corroded.
Who are we
A comprehensive private enterprise that integrates scientific research, development, manufacturing, and installation, and is engaged in the electrical field.